The Tattooed Knitter

I knit, therefore I rock.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Snow!!!!!

So hopefully I will be able to post more than one picture today. Its been really cold here in Seattle lately, its finally starting to warm up though. Yesterday it got up to 48 degrees, woo-hoo!! Here's some pictures from about a week ago of the snow around our house.



It was pretty, but I really don't like driving in it. So the snow is pretty much over now, its just still cold, even though its warmer. I can't wait until it starts to warm up in the spring and summer.

So school has started again, and I'm not taking as many classes as I was last quarter, but somehow things don't seem any less busy. I have been able to keep up with some knitting though. I found this great pattern for an ear flap hat, and since I had been wanting to make one for myself, I thought I would try this one.

It seemed to be pretty easy, and I found this really cool yarn to make it with. So I got started on the hat:

I got about this far on it and I just wasn't feeling it. The pattern directions really weren't making that much sense to me, and like I said, I just wasn't feeling it. So, I ripped out the hat and made a scarf instead. I'm much happier with the scarf:



Here is a close up of the scarf, I love this yarn, it is so pretty, I love the color combination:


For Christmas, Justin gave me some cool iron on transfer paper that you can use to design transfers on the computer and then make your own t-shirts and stuff. Here are some of the things I've made so far:



That's all I've made so far. Since school has started, I just haven't had enough time to do all the crafty stuff that I would like to do. Its's all good though, I love school and its going well, so its worth it. Speaking of school, I have Spanish and Algebra homework to do today, so I think that will do it for this post. Git yer knit on everyone!! TTFN...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home