The Tattooed Knitter

I knit, therefore I rock.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Mini goals and baby steps

Okay, the blog will now cover more subject matter. This knitter is trying to drop 30 pounds. Its not a New Year's resolution, its a goal to take better care of myself. I'm not following points, I'm not eating special food. I'm just going to eat better and I'm going to get some exercise in there too. They put a gym in our building upstairs at work, so I went up there with a friend today after work. I could really feel that I am out of shape, but it felt good at the same time. Baby steps. I'm not looking at it as losing 30 pounds, right now I'm just trying to lose 10 pounds 3 times. And my mini goal is to drink more water. Next week I'll have a different mini goal. Woo-Hoo, cute clothes in my closet, here I come!!!!! (And all those cute clothes that I can knit for myself!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home