The Tattooed Knitter

I knit, therefore I rock.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Brain Drain



So, I've let a little time pass in between posts. Sorry about that. No one reads this anyway, so I guess its okay. Let's see, in the time that has passed since January, we bought a house and moved, I graduated with a 2nd Associate's Degree, I went to Argentina for 2 weeks and had the most amazing time, and I've finally started taking classes at a real 4 year, Bachelor-granting university. I am now working on finishing my Bachelor's degree and getting my Elementary Education Teaching certificate. I'm very excited to finally be taking classes that are part of my major rather than endless General Ed classes. I've been knitting all along the way too. Of course. I'm almost done with another pair of socks, when I finish them, I'm going to start on Julia's scarf I promised her I'd make. Its with this really cool yarn she bought in Buenos Aires. So, knitting and crocheting is pretty big there. So big, they actually have a yarn district. It was amazing. There is about 3 city blocks where there are like 20 yarn stores up and down both sides of the street. I was in heaven.

I know its sideways. Give me a break. Here is what the inside of the shop looked like:


It was really cool. I can't wait to go back there. I have no idea when that will be, but I will go back.

Okay, the title of this is Brain Drain. That's because I have a crapload of reading to do this weekend for school and I need to get crackin'. So, that's all for now faithful, nonexistent readers. I promise I won't let as much time go by before the next post.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home